Spiced Pumpkin Hummus
- Preparation Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Servings 4
- 1/2 can (19 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp tahini paste
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp each ground cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves
- 1/2 can (15 oz) Libby’s Pumpkin Filling
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- In blender, combine chickpeas, tahini, 2 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; purée until smooth. Add pumpkin filling; pulse until well combined, adding a tablespoonful of water if hummus is too thick.
- Transfer to shallow serving bowl. Drizzle with remaining olive oil; sprinkle pomegranate seeds, feta and green onions over top.
Garnish with a sprinkle of smoked paprika or za’atar seasoning if desired.
Serve with crackers and veggies for dipping.