Mexican-Style Street Corn
- Preparation Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Servings 4
- 4 cobs corn, husks and silk removed
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Cut each corn cob into thirds; toss with oil. Season with brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Grill for 10 to 12 minutes or until well marked and tender.
- Stir together sour cream, lime zest and lime juice; spread over warm corn. Sprinkle with feta and cilantro.
Garnish with diced seeded jalapeño pepper for extra spice.
Pairs perfectly with our Main & Vine Chardonnay.