- Preparation Time
- Cook Time
- Total Time
- Servings 10
- 1/2 cup loosely packed mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 8 oz fresh lime juice
- 5 tbsp. extra fine sugar
- 1 pint raspberries, plus extra for garnish
- 1 bottle Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé, chilled
- In a small bowl, muddle together mint, lime juice, and 3 tbsp sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl, muddle together berries and remaining sugar. Add wine, and stir to combine. Strain into pitcher.
- Add muddled mint-lime juice to pitcher and stir to combine. Pour into 10 highball glasses with ice.
- Garnish each glass with raspberry and mint sprigs.
For a flavorful pop of color, use our Refreshing Fruit Chillers instead of ice.
Serving a larger crowd? Double or triple the recipe as needed and ice directly to the pitcher - this will keep the drink cold and your guests will be able to serve themselves.