Cajun Spiced Roasted Potatoes
- Preparation Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 35 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- 3 lb large red potatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Toss together potatoes, olive oil, Cajun seasoning, thyme, garlic, salt, onion powder and pepper. Arrange on parchment paper–lined baking tray in single layer; bake, turning once, for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Transfer potatoes to serving tray. Dollop sour cream over top and sprinkle with green onions.
Alternatively, garnish with fresh parsley instead of green onions.
Use low-fat sour cream if desired.