[a.] Text Message Entry: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. To enter via Text Message, send the Keyword NAPATRIP or the valid Keyword(s) available on promotional materials advertising the promotion at retail locations), (each a "Keyword") from a mobile phone to short code "55155" (the "Short Code") during the Promotion Period. All text entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 PM PT on June 30, 2017. Each text message entry using the Keyword NAPATRIP will be included into prize drawing #1 ONLY. And each text message entry using the valid Keyword(s) found on promotional materials will be included into prize drawing #2 ONLY, to award the prizes assigned, as described in Section 5 and 7 below. By entering via text message, you expressly consent to receive messages requesting information required to receive an Entry. Once a valid text message is received, a return message will be texted requesting Entrant to reply with their date of birth. Upon receipt of a valid date of birth, the Entrant will receive a reply text message confirming entry into the sweepstakes which will include the Promotion URL for online entry and complete Official Rules. Text Entries that do not include the requested information during the Promotion Period as listed above, will be void. Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received and other charges may also apply as provided in your wireless service rate plan. Text messaging service is not available in all areas. An Entrant may, at any time, choose to stop participating in this Sweepstakes, by texting "STOP" to the short code. If an Entrant sends an opt-out text message, they will be sent a reply text message, which will confirm that they have been unsubscribed and will receive no further text messages. Entry must be manually key-stroked/entered by the Entrant. Limit one (1) text message sweepstakes Entry per person/phone number/per day. Subsequent text message sweepstakes entries will require a phone number only. For additional information regarding how to enter via text go to www.mainandvinewine.com/napasweeps during the Promotion Period. Proof of text message submission does not constitute proof of delivery.
[b.] Online: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. To enter the Promotion online, and be entered into the prize drawing #1 ONLY, access the Promotion website (the "Website") online at www.mainandvinewine.com/napasweeps during the Promotion Period. All Entrants will be required to complete and submit a one (1) time registration form which may include, but is not limited to, his/her complete first and last name (no initials), street address (no P.O. Box), city, state, zip code, email address, phone number, date of birth, and acknowledge acceptance of these Official Rules. Limit one (1) online Entry per person/email address/per day. Subsequent online entries will require a valid email address only. Normal internet access and mobile usage charges imposed by your online service and/or mobile carrier's rate plan may apply. Proof of submission of an online entry does not constitute proof of delivery.
[c.] Alternate Means of Entry/Mail-in Entry: NO PURCHASE/TEXT NECESSARY TO ENTER. To enter the Promotion without going online or sending a text message, and be entered into the drawing hand print your first and last name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, phone number, date of birth and appropriate valid Keyword on a 3" x 5" piece of paper, insert into a #10 mailing envelope, affix appropriate postage and mail via regular mail to: Beringer "Main & Vine" Sweepstakes, P. O. Box 490, Woodbury, NY 11797-0490, Attn: MM. Limit one (1) mail-in Entry per envelope/per drawing-keyword/per day. All Mail-in Entries must be post marked by June 30, 2017 and received no later than July 7, 2017. Mail-in Entries must be legibly hand written. Mail-in Entry received without a valid keyword will be void. No mechanically reproduced or postage due Entries are permitted. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
3) CONDITIONS/LIMITATIONS OF ENTRY: The person completing the Entry process in any of the forms noted above will be deemed the "Entrant". Each eligible Entry submitted by an Entrant will be counted as an "Entry or Entries" (subject to verification). Any Entry not submitted in accordance with the instructions provided within these Official Rules or on the Promotion Entry site (www.mainandvinewine.com/napasweeps) and the Terms and Conditions pertaining to said site, shall not be considered for the Promotion and none of the Promotion Entities (as defined below in Section #4), shall bear any responsibility for any such incorrect/incomplete Entries. There is a limit of two (2) Entries per person, per day, as noted above in #2. If more than one (1) Text Entry; Online Entry, Mail-in Entry for Drawing #1; or more than one (1) Text Entry or Mail-in Entry for Drawing #2 is received from the same person/phone number/email address/mail-in/Drawing # within the same Day; only the first submitted Entry will be accepted and all other/later Entries received from the same person/phone number/email address/mail-in Drawing # will be disqualified. For purposes of this Promotion a Day is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour period starting at 12:00:00 AM PT and ending at 11:59:59 PM PT.
4) ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. as noted above who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, including Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions. Employees of Treasury Wine Estates Americas Company (the "Sponsor"), prize providers, advertising and promotional agencies involved in the promotion, including Marden-Kane Inc. (the "Administrator"), J. Walter Thompson Worldwide, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies collectively (the "Promotion Entities"), and each of their immediate family members (e.g. spouse, parent, sibling, child and their respective spouses and the "steps" of each, all lineal descendants, including those by adoption, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether related or not, alcoholic beverage manufacturers, distributors, and retailers and employees of state or local alcohol beverage agencies are not eligible to participate. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and their Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
5) SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS/POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION There will be a total of two (2) random drawings conducted (as noted below) on or about July 14, 2017, each conducted under the supervision of the Administrator, an independent Agent, whose decisions, along with those of the Sponsor are final on matters relating to this Promotion. The selection of potential winners will occur as follows:
Grand Prize Drawing #1 - A total of one (1) potential Grand prize winner will be selected from all eligible Text Message Entries (using Keyword NAPATRIP), Online Entries and Mail-in Entries for Drawing #1 received by the promotion deadline date.
Regional Prize Drawing #2 - A total of two (2) potential Regional prize winners will be selected from all eligible Text Message Entries (using valid Keyword(s) found on promotional materials only) received by the promotion deadline date.
6) POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS: Each Entrant selected is deemed to be a potential winner, subject to verification of the Entrant's eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by the Sponsor or the Administrator in their sole discretion. The potential winners will be notified by e-mail and/or mail and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, tax acknowledgment, Travel Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, which must all be returned within 7 days from the prize notification date on the notification letter; or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential winner. Noncompliance will result in disqualification of Entrant(s). If any documents sent to a potential winner by any means are returned as undeliverable or if potential winner fails to properly execute and return all documents described herein in the time noted, or if a potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified. Sponsor shall have no further obligation to that potential winner, and an alternate winner may be selected. A prize will go un-awarded, at Sponsor's sole discretion, if there are insufficient Entries or, if, after a reasonable effort to award the prize Sponsor is unable to qualify a winner. Participation in this Promotion by an Entrant constitutes their full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Sweepstakes Administrator's decisions. These decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Selection of potential National and Regional Grand prize winners is subject to verification of eligibility as noted herein and receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all applicable requirements set forth herein.
7) PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: There will be a total of one (1) Grand Prize and two (2) Regional Prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes, as follows: One (1) Grand prize awarded to the one confirmed winner selected in Grand Prize Drawing #1; plus Two (2) Regional prizes awarded to two confirmed winners selected in Regional Prize Drawing #2.
Each Prize consists of a 4 day/3 night trip for up to 4 adults (1 winner and 3 guests, 21 years of age or older) to Napa Valley for a Valerie Bertinelli inspired weekend experience at the Beringer Vineyard. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") $10,500 each. Total ARV of all prizes offered: $31,500. Actual value of the Prize may vary depending upon Winner's point of departure, date of reservation and travel and if air travel is required. Each Grand Prize includes:
Round-trip economy airfare to San Francisco, CA for winner and up to three (3) guests on a major carrier from a U.S. gateway airport closest to winner's home.
Hotel accommodations for 4 people [2 standard rooms for 3 nights/4 days] - weekend dates to include Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.
A private Beringer Vineyard exploration tour and lunch for winner and up to 3 guests.
A Valerie Inspired Cooking class and lunch in the Hudson House for winner and up to 3 guests.
Roundtrip ground transportation (1 vehicle) for winner and up to 3 guests from airport/hotel/airport for winner and up to 3 guests.
Private ground transportation (1 vehicle) for winner and up to 3 guests for two (2), eight (8) hour days.
The odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received per Drawing. Total number of prizes awarded for the entire Promotion, not to exceed one (1) Grand and two (2) Regional. The prizes will be awarded provided that there are at least as many eligible Entries by the promotion period deadline date; as prizes offered in each drawing to conduct the drawings as noted above.
8) PRIZE CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one prize per person/family/household. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on the prize and all other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The prize winners will be issued an IRS Tax Form 1099 stating the total value of the prize for 2018 tax filing purposes. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions, except as provided herein. All details of any prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if entire prize or a portion of the advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. No barter, transfer, or assignment of any prize permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Travel Release Documents will be requested to be completed prior to actual travel date. In addition, Winner may be required to present a valid credit card at the hotel at the time of check-in. Some restrictions may apply and all Terms and Conditions of the prizes offered will be furnished at the time of prize notification and/or award. Sponsor, Administrator and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with the prize offering. By claiming a prize, winner agrees to assume all risks associated with acceptance of any prize and agrees that the prize is awarded upon the condition that each of the Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death, damage to or loss of property, or other damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize or from winners' participation in the Promotion. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on the prize and all ground transportation, meals, gratuities, spending money, telephone charges, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, room service and all other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Trip must be taken on dates approved by Sponsor, at time of award. Trip dates may be subject to change. Trip accommodations, selection of airport, airline carrier, hotel and travel dates are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and subject to availability, blackout dates and additional restrictions may apply. Once a reservation is made, no changes are permitted. Sponsor and its agencies are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Winner and travel companions must travel on the same itinerary, as set by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to the proximity of Winner's residence to the selected hotel in Napa, CA, the Sponsor at its sole discretion will issue said winner a check in the amount of $250 to cover any ground transportation required in lieu of air travel costs, without any additional compensation. In the event that the Winner does not use any portion of the prize, there will be no extension, transfer, substitution, reimbursement, or compensation provided. Grand Prize Winner's travel companions must be 21 years of age or older and meet all the eligibility requirements to participate in this promotion. Travel companions must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Any documents or tickets/vouchers/passes awarded to the prize winner become the responsibility of the winner upon possession of same and will not be replaced. Any tickets awarded are subject to terms and conditions stated thereon.
In the event that any part of the trip or any of the events associated with the trip are unable to take place as planned, for reasons including, but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponements, delays, an event of force majeure (any acts of God, natural catastrophes, public enemies, war, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, riot, strikes or labor difficulties, lockout, judicial or government order, or other requirement of law, or national emergencies or any other cause beyond Sponsor's reasonable control), or for any other reason whatsoever, then the remaining components of the prize constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor's prize obligation to the prize winner, and no other additional compensation will be awarded. Winner and guests are responsible for obtaining any and all required travel documents, (government issued photo identification) including but not limited to any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance.
9) GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. "Released Parties" (as defined below) assume no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, garbled, or misdirected Entry materials, or for any computer, online, telephone, human, or other error, or for any technical or other malfunctions that may occur. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incoherent, unusable, or incomplete Entries will be accepted. Proof of texting, submission or mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. All information is collected in the United States of America. Released Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in Entries submitted. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, prize suppliers, and all of their employees, officers, directors, shareholder's and agents (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Promotion, the use of any Entry, or the acceptance or use of any prize won. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such Entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each Entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
10) INTERNET: The use of any automated launching or Entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly (as solely determined by Sponsor) is prohibited. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, uploads of malicious files or viruses, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entry or any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion and select Winners using all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of termination. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Entry to be received on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11) JURISDICTION: The Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The construction, validity and interpretation of Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved in the Superior Court of Napa County, California or to the U.S. District Court of San Francisco, California.
13) WINNERS LIST & OFFICIAL RULES: For the name of the confirmed prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked after June 30, 2017 to: Main & Vine Sweepstakes Winners, 195 Froehlich Farm Blvd., Woodbury, NY 11797, Attn: MM. Winner's list requests must be received by July 31, 2017. Official Rules will also be posted at www.mainandvinewine.com/napasweeps, where they will remain posted for 30 days after the Sweepstakes ending date.
14) SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Treasury Wine Estates Americas Company, 555 Gateway Drive, Napa CA 94558. The Promotion Administrator is Marden-Kane Inc., 195 Froehlich Farm Blvd., Woodbury, NY 11797.